Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gamila Secret:Original review


I received the sample of mini cleansing bar Gamila Secret the original soap. Gamila Secret restores and stimulates the natural balance and breathing of the skin. This is 100% made of natural ingredients have a healing effect within 28 days. The soap is handmade from six of the purest vegetable oils and 15 hand-picked herbs.

The Gamila Secret Original is unscented and without added essential oils. Hydrates, strengthens and protects the skin. Ideal for the most sensitive skin types and for babies from 0 to 6 months.

Above picture of me, you can see I have sensitve skin. I have got red and itchy skin near bottom of my lips. You can see the redness if you click picture above for closer look.

Just four days of using the Gamila Secret Original soap you can see the result of my sensitive getting better. Look at side of my bottom lips no more itchy and redness.
The soap is suitable for face, body and intimate parts.
You can use the soap in the shower, in the bath, and as shaving cream.
I have used it for shower and as shaving cream on my legs.

Methods of use
  • Moisten the cleansing bar with warm water between hands, to active the 100% natural living ingredient
  • Massage the cleasing bar until creamy texture appear
  • Apply the creamy texture directly on pouring face & body and massage it for approximately 15 seconds (The creamy texture can be used as shaving cream, assistance against in hairs growing and for irritation)
  • Permit the creamy texture absorb into open pores when bathing
  • Rinse off
All Gamila Secret Cleasing Bars are suitable for use on sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. No artificial perfumes, preservatives or colourding added. The ingredients are 100% natural, more than 80% virgin oil (220 pressed Syrian Olives).

You can purchase this soap at the Gamila Secret counter at Parkson, Sunway Pyramid. The Gamila Secret Original soap retail at RM119.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Special Deals you receive a free travel pouch when you purchase any of Gamila Secret cleansing bar.

3 comments:

ahoj on November 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM said...

Dear,

I have been using Gamila (vanilla) cleansing bar for 21 days. I have to use moisturizer as my skin is still dry. My skin has got worst. It means a lot of small pimples on my skin and redness. I do not know whether I should stop or use it for two more weeks.

Sherry Go Sharing on November 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM said...

@ahoj, have you contact Gamila Secret regarding this? It would be better to check with them whether you need to continure using it or discontinue.

I only tried the Gamila Secret Original not the Vannilla.

ahoj on November 3, 2012 at 5:41 AM said...

Thank you Sherry. I just sent them an email.

Post a Comment

Feel free to visit and follow my
Facebook Pages @sherrygosharing @mymomsbest
Twitter @sherrygo
Instagram @sherrygo
Youtube: Sherry Go Sharing

Mercura Krabi Deevana

Baby Bump Mural Art by Annie Newan

Featured on Star 2

Featured on Star 2
Halloween

tokidoki travel series

tokidoki travel series
click image

Butterfly 1st Anniversary Party

Butterfly 1st Anniversary Party
Laser Tag eCurve

Dove pampering moment

Dove pampering moment
click image

Mamee Chef Day Out

Mamee Chef Day Out
Lai Mien Sifu and Me

MY Parenting Website

isherrygo

Champagne served

Champagne served
Click image

Popular Posts

Followers

Labels

 

What every gal want Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada